FRAG srl is looking for a SPMT (Self-propelled modular transporters) Supervisor, that will be in charge of coordinate the transportation activities of large and heavy equipment by multi-axle trailers.
Provide expert technical advice for all operations offshore and onshore.
- Maintain the transportation operations strategy, standards, procedures and programs to facilitate safe use of SPMT in accordance with statutory regulations, industry standards and accrediting bodies requirements
- Assure the respect of the operations processes, maintenance of assets, certification of equipment and individuals and assess the competency of employees and contractors across company operations
- Ensure that all the SPMT operations will be clear to all the operator involved in this activities.
- Ensure that the processes of all transportation activities are planned, risk assessed, documented and performed by the person in charge using the appropriate equipment in a safe manner
- Ensure critical SPMT operations are planning and/or review
- Interface with the client, report regarding the transportation activities implementation, action and management
- Determine and develop ongoing high-risk competency verification processes and ensure full implementation and compliance within the Company
- Provide expertise regarding the operational activity where risks are identified resulting in potential for stoppages, delays, injury, or damage
- Diploma in Engineering field
- At least 5 years of experience with transportation activities in construction Oil & Gas, Civil, Building sector
- Previous experience with SPMT (Self-propelled modular transporters)
- Knowledge of transportation operations standards of large and heavy equipment
- Proficient knowledge of HSE standards for transportation of large and heavy equipment
- Proficient knowledge of English language
Duration: 8 months