FRAG is looking for a Site Manager experienced with urea and ammonia plants, for a global industrial company.
- Operate under the guide of the main responsible and take care of the processes and project phases of the petrochemical plants (Ammonia, Urea etc.)
- Supervision and coordination of the activity of the company operating on site;
- Acquisition and study of the executive project documentation with evaluation of the completeness for the realization of all the works;
- Acquisition and evaluation of the documentation produced from the contractor before the beginning of the works;
- Promote Contractor HSE policy through Client and Sub-Contractors;
- Evaluation of work feasibility, relative timing and overlying of planning between any potential contractor;
- Verification of work progress and drafting of it;
- Interface with Client Representative for field operations and relevant schedule targets;
- Verification of the arrival dates of materials and equipment to the site, collection of shipping documentation;
- Weekly report on the progress of activities.
- Technical Diploma / Engineering Degree;
- Previous experience as Site Manager with knowledge of Urea and Ammonia plant;
- Able to read schematics and technical drawings (P&ID, etc.);
- Fluent knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of the main IT systems and main software (Word, Excel).
Duration: 6 months