FRAG is looking, for a leading company in the fields of environmental technology, energy and hydraulics, for a Site Manager for the construction of a cogeneration plant.
- Take care of the complete management of the construction site (civil, mechanical and electro-instrumental);
- Coordinate with the Client;
- Acquisition and study of the executive project documentation with evaluation of the completeness for the realization of all the works;
- Acquisition and evaluation of the documentation produced from the contractor before the beginning of the works;
- Verification of work progress in accordance with the contract program;
- Implementation and control of the measures expected in safety law;
- Evaluation of work feasibility, relative timing and overlying of planning between any potential contractor;
- Supervision and coordination of the activity of the company operating on site;
- Verification of work progress and drafting of it;
- Verification of work quality in compliance with the customers’ standards;
- Verification of the arrival dates of materials and equipment to the site, collection of shipping documentation;
- Weekly report on the progress of activities.
- Technical Diploma/Engineering Degree;
- Previous experience as Site Manager in medium-sized construction sites;
- Fluent knowledge of German language and good knowledge of English language;
- Able to read schematics and technical drawings (P&ID, etc.);
- Preferable previous experience on Power Plant;
- Good skills in interpersonal relationships and in subcontractors management;
- Knowledge of the main IT systems and main software (Word, Excel..).
Duration: 1 year renewable