We are looking for QA/QC for the Site, to manage activities executed by internal organization and by Subcontractors operating under the coordination provided by the Project Quality Manager.
- Coordinate all site quality assurance and control activities.
- Support site project team with respect to all quality issues relevant to client requirements and / or any other part involved.
- Keep, as focal point for any quality related matter, the relationships with client / subcontractor quality representative on site.
- Attend quality meeting with client/subcontractor
- Provide to project quality manager site quality information and data to be included in project reporting.
- Verify suitability of subcontractors quality system against contracts/ work requisition requirements cooperating with project quality manager.
- Verify and approve, in co-operation with project quality manager, the site quality documentation issued by construction subcontractors.
- Implement effectively at site the non-conformity management system and assure proper recording.
- Assure that the special processes as welding, non-destructive examination, painting, etc., are managed in respect of contract requirements and standards.
- Cooperate with project quality manager for planning, executing, reporting and following-up site quality audits.
- Ensure the correct management of the inspection, measuring and test equipment.
- Assure that all inspections and tests required by the contracts are notified, carried out, recorded and witnessed by all the involved parties as necessary.
- Ensure the proper management and constant updating of test and inspection status and traceability through the use of company electronic tools/database (global control sheet, welding control plan, ACS, etc.).
- Ensure the constant monitoring of Site Quality KPIs.
- Ensure proper preparation and review of subcontractor’s final quality dossier as part of the overall final documentation.
- Ensure that all incoming plant materials are inspected and that all storage and preservation requirements are respected.
- Ensure the correct preparation and submission to client of quality handover dossiers.
- Support construction and commissioning for the punch list management.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- University Degree in Engineering or Technical Diploma
- 5 years of experience as Site Quality Manager in Oil & Gas EPC sector.
- Previous experience in Quality System Management in a large project business (EPC preferred);
- Knowledge ISO 9000 and related regulation, and all the Quality aspect liaising in a EPC project
- Very good knowledge in English and French language
Duration: 6 months renewable