FRAG srl is looking for a QA/QC Engineer with previous experience in Power sector. The duration of the mission will be of 3 months extendable based on the needs of the Client.
- Coordinate all site quality assurance and control activities;
- Support project team with respect to all quality issues relevant to client requirements and / or any other part involved;
- Welding visual inspection;
- Attend quality meeting with client/subcontractor;
- Verify suitability of subcontractors quality system against contracts/ work requisition requirements cooperating with project quality manager;
- Assure that the special processes as welding, non-destructive examination, painting, etc., are managed in respect of contract requirements and standards;
- Cooperate with project quality manager for planning, executing, reporting and following-up site quality audits;
- Ensure the correct management of the inspection, measuring and test equipment;
- Ensure proper preparation and review of subcontractor’s final quality dossier as part of the overall final documentation;
- Support construction and commissioning for the punch list management.
- University Degree in Engineering or Technical Diploma;
- 5 years of experience as QA/QC Engineer with EPC company in Power sector;
- Previous experience in Nuclear Plant is a plus
- Knowledge of French legislation regarding quality standard in industrial sector;
- Knowledge ISO 9000 and related regulation and all the Quality aspect liaising in a EPC project;
- Very good knowledge in English, French and Italian language.
Duration: 3 months renewable