ER SERVICES is looking for a Mechatronics and automation Engineer for its client, an innovative
start-up dedicated to the industrial development of chemical recycling processes for plastic waste.
· Support to the conception, design, prototyping and construction of the company's machines
and production systems;
· Mechanical and electric engineering of components and subsystems;
Create detailed drawings or/and implement changes to existing designs;
· Interactions with suppliers and third-party engineering companies;
· Developing test setups, conducting tests and iteratively improving designs;
· Physically inspect, evaluate and troubleshoot mechanical hardware issues;
· Integrate mechanical and electronic components to fully assemble prototypes;
· Supervise commissioning in pilot and industrial plants.
The selected person will be placed in a dynamic environment and added to the research and
development team. She/He will have to deal with the execution of research projects applied to
industrial processes aimed at the production of chemically recycled polymers and the carrying out of
tests for external companies.
Essential requirements for the application
· Master's degree or PhD in: Mechanical Engineering or Automation Engineering or Aerospace
· Fundamental understanding of mechanical, electrical, process and control engineering;
· Practical Knowledge of CAD software (e.g. Creo Parametric), CAM software, structural analysis
software (e.g. Ansys), control software (e.g. Matlab);
· Analytical and critical thinking;
· Practical sense and openness to innovation;
· Excellent knowledge of English;
· Willingness to face development and testing of plants in industrial environments;
· Availability to travel on national and international territory;
· The profile is completed by characteristics of flexibility, resourcefulness and by relational and
· Experience of at least 3 years in research and development of industrial companies;
· Experience in the field of production system engineering and manufacturing;
· Project management skills;
· Strong aptitude for team-working;
· Ability to work independently together with external parties as well as ability to work in team
with direct colleagues;
· Excellent analytical and design skills;
· Work experience in an international context.
The candidate must be available for short trips both in Italy and abroad.
Place of work: Chiasso.
If interested, fill in the form below or send your most updated CV to: email@example.com