and engineers in Italy and abroad
MECHATRONICS AND AUTOMATION ENGINEER
|Category||Design Mechanical Engineer (Office).|
ER SERVICES is lookingfor a Mechatronics and automationEngineer for its client, an innovative start-up dedicated to theindustrial development of chemical recycling processes for plastic waste.
· Support tothe conception, design, prototyping and construction of the company's machinesand production systems;
· Mechanical and electric engineering of components and subsystems;
Createdetailed drawings or/and implement changes to existing designs;
· Interactions with suppliers and third-party engineering companies;
· Developing test setups, conducting tests and iteratively improving designs;
· Physically inspect, evaluate and troubleshoot mechanical hardware issues;
· Integrate mechanical and electronic components to fully assembleprototypes;
· Supervise commissioning in pilot and industrial plants.
The selected person will beplaced in a dynamic environment and added to the research and development team.She/He will have to deal with the execution of research projects applied toindustrial processes aimed at the production of chemically recycled polymersand the carrying out of tests for external companies.
Essentialrequirements for the application
· Master'sdegree or PhD in: Mechanical Engineering or Automation Engineering or AerospaceEngineering;
· Fundamentalunderstanding of mechanical, electrical, process and control engineering;
· PracticalKnowledge of CAD software (e.g. Creo Parametric), CAM software, structuralanalysis software (e.g. Ansys), control software (e.g. Matlab);
· Analyticaland critical thinking;
· Practicalsense and openness to innovation;
· Excellentknowledge of English;
· Willingnessto face development and testing of plants in industrial environments;
· Availabilityto travel on national and international territory;
· The profileis completed by characteristics of flexibility, resourcefulness and byrelational and communicative skills.
· Experience of at least 3 years in research and development of industrialcompanies;
· Experience in the field of production system engineering and manufacturing;
· Project management skills;
· Strong aptitude for team-working;
· Ability towork independently together with external parties as well as ability to work inteam with direct colleagues;
· Excellent analytical and design skills;
· Work experience in an international context.
The candidate must beavailable for short trips both in Italy and abroad.
Place of work: Chiasso.
If interested, fill in theform below or send your most updated CV to: email@example.com
|Years of experience required||3 to 5|
|Education required||university degree|
|Job opportunities that may be of interest to you:|