FRAG srl is looking for a Maintenance Rotating Machinery Supervisor with a previous experience in Oil & Gas sector.
The candidate will be in charge to supervise the maintenance activities of the rotating equipment especially pumps, in order to ensure the save cost of the equipment’s parts in case to necessity to change it.
- Technical support to on all rotating equipment maintenance matters, and provision of expert technical advice;
- Ensures all deliverables related to Rotating Equipment are in accordance to the project needs;
- Ensure field support and commissioning assistance;
- Provide technical assistance/troubleshooting assistance in resolving rotating equipment design, operation and maintenance problems; contact internal and external experts as required;
- Coordinates with all sections for testing / commissioning requirements;
- Oversees development of rotating equipment selection and design concepts and ensure proper application and execution;
- Coordinating with the maintenance planner and operations to plan, schedule, and execute work, as well as, prioritizing the unplanned work;
- Coordinate the repairs of unplanned/ unscheduled work;
- Provide feedback to maintenance force, operations superintendents, planner to improve the process.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 5 years experience in maintenance supervision activities on pumps in Oil&Gas sector;
- Proficient with maintenance procedures and applicable rules and regulations
- Very good knowledge of centrifugal and reciprocating pumps, compressors and alignment.
- Understanding of installing, reconditioning, repairing, and troubleshooting mechanical equipment throughout all areas of the plant as assigned.
- Very good knowledge with rotating equipment as: agitators, blowers, compressors, extruders, fans, gearboxes, heat exchangers, mechanical seals, piping, pressure vessels, pumps, rotary valves, safety relief devices, steam traps, vacuum pumps, valves, and other mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of rebuilding rotating equipment back to original condition to meet all of the original equipment manufacturers standards and specifications.
- A knowledge of the basics related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations.
- Ability to read equipment drawings and PIDs.
- Very good knowledge of English language
Duration: 6 months renewable