FRAG srl is looking for a I&C System Commissioning Supervisor, with experience in Oil & Gas sector.
The candidate will be in charge of supervising the activities related of the Instrument & Control System / Automation equipment, in phase of commissioning.
- Support the Construction group in the completion of installation of the plant control systems, as per approved SAT procedures.
- Coordinate the Control system vendors mobilization and activities at site.
- Witness and supervise the SAT activities for Control Systems performed by Vendors.
- Assist and advice the functional loop check coordinator in troubleshooting Control Systems related problems.
- Support PRE/UTE/CIS during machine/package/plant units start-up/test providing all the temporary modification to DCS logic, interlocks complex loop so to allow smooth test and ensure the restoration of the original status at the end of the test.
- Hand mark as necessary the site master copy of Engineering documents and vendor documents, for the final as-built issue.
- Support to PM for claims / variation/ work estimation if is necessary.
- Technical Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Instrument Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of instrument & control system / automation experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical.
- Previous experience on LNG’s projects
- Knowledge of Instrumentation field engineering and problematic (routing / filed instrument organization etc.).
- Knowledge of TLC systems, Security Systems, PAGA, ICSS (DCS/ESD/FGS), FIELD BUS cables and field architecture
- Good knowledge of English language is mandatory
Duration: 12 months renewable
Starting date: asap