FRAG srl is looking for a WIND COMMISSIONING MANAGER - in-depth knowledge of the offshore wind industry and Wind Turbine Generator
Prior knowledge and experience of Offshore Windfarm projects, Wind Turbine Generators and Electrical Systems such as HV distribution, LV schematics, commissioning procedures and best practices, SCADA systems, and relevant engineering standards.
- Previous experience with SGRE turbines in an offshore environment
- Responsible for the WTG Commissioning Sub-service and assist with the management of the Commissioning Service Contract.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Wind Turbines are commissioned according to the relevant standards and project specifications.
- Ensure that all of the WTG commissioning tests are in compliance with the approved protocols.
- Ensure that the commissioning of the WTGs is aligned with the Turbine Supply Agreement (TSA) for tests such as Reliability Trail Run, SCADA Reliability tests, etc.
- Approve WTG commissioning procedures.
- Provide technical support, advice, and instructions to various contractors and others on site.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with electrical commissioning activities.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within the renewable sector
- Experience with WTG Commissioning.
- Experience with managing Turbine Supply Agreements (TSA)
- Experience in Wind Projects, preferably offshore.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of specification, design, maintenance, construction, and commissioning of plant apparatus, control & protection equipment on the transmission network.
- Operation & Control Experience with WTGs
- Telecommunication Experience
- Experience with SGRE wind turbine generators and SCADA systems.
- Track offshore WTG commissioning activities and monitor contractor progress.
- Fluent English speaking
Duration: 12 months
Starting date: November 2021