Frag is looking for Commissioning HSE Coordinator for manage the activities on LNG Plant.
The main task of the candidate will be to develop and manage of HSE documentation for the commissioning and start-up phases (HSE Plan, Risk Assessment, PTW procedure, red-blind procedure, etc.)
- Updated and assure implementation of all Commissioning Safety Procedures.
- Assess training needs for personnel under his charge and request to provide the necessary courses.
- Conduct regular Health, Safety, Environment and Security inspections and risk assessments.
- Ensure that suitable personal protective clothing is issued as and when required, and that personnel under his charge wear the same.
- Assure maintenance and inspection of safety and fire fighting equipment.
- Take necessary actions of rescue and fire fighting in case of an Emergency.
- Endorsing every routine gas test carried out by the Authorised Gas Tester.
- Carrying out every critical or Confined Space Gas Testing.
- Ensure that the permit to work procedure is implemented and all pertinent procedures (JSA, ARA, etc.) are up-to-date and are in place and readily accessible to the teams working in an Operational Area.
- Lead Pre Start-Up Safety Review meetings and follow up of the selected action items.
- The HSE Coordinator will provide support and advice on all aspects of health, safety and environment in his assigned area. He will be responsible for interfacing with Client Project Manager, Engineers and Commissioning Superintendents and Client HSE personnel in the field on a regular basis.
- Part of his work will be writing jointly with the HSE Manager of the client the health and safety procedures that will be applied in the yards.
- Engineering education, appropriate certifications
- At least 7 years experience in the Oil&Gas / Construction Industry
- Previous experience to manage HSE activities on commissioning & start-up phases for LNG project
- Knowledge of main important international standards on HSE management system as ISO 14001, ISO 45001, OSHA 18001, ISO 9001, etc.
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Willing to travel
Duration: 6/12 months