MAW Men at Work s.p.a. Divisione Search & Selection, Filiale di San Vito Al Tagliamentois hiring a Quality Engineer for a partner company working in the manufacturing sector.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to monitor and keep the quality standards of operational processes and outputs. The Quality Engineer’s responsabilities include manteining and assuring quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes and products, quality control systems, and finding root cause through problem solving dynamics, determining corrective actions. You will also work with the staff team to implement quality measures.
A successful Quality Engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards with accurate meets to ISO Norms.
Quality Engineer Responsabilities:
• Assure quality standards
• Keep quality control systems
• Monitoring and analyzing quality performance
• Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes and products to ensure quality specifications are met
• Collaborating with staff management develop and implement controls and improvements
• Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety and standard regulations
• Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
• Developing corrective actions, solutions and improvements
• Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes
• Support quality stations integrity and functioning for product and process testing
• Support supplier facility development
• Ensure lab testing functionality
• Ensure audit program compliance
Quality Engineer Requirements:
• Degree in quality, industrial or mechanical engineering
• ASQ certification preferred
• 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance or a similar role
• Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Experience in ISO 9001: 2015 Norm Certification
Location: San Vito al Tagliamento area
L'annuncio è rivolto ad ambo i sessi (D.lgs n. 198/2006) e nel rispetto di quanto disposto dall'art. 10 del D.Lgs n. 276/2003. I candidati sono invitati a leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 e art. 14 del Regolamento UE 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati. Aut. Min. Prot. 1131-SG del 29/11/04.