- Responsible for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities until every system and the whole plant is delivered to the Client and the contractual obligation is satisfied.
- Prepare all precommissioning and commissioning specification and procedure such as:
- Subsystem and System definition;
- Turnover Packages;
- Precommissioning and commissioning test procedure ;
- Test certificates format;
- Take part in design and construction project reviews concerning the operability, maintenance, plant start-up;
- Prepare the list of pre-comm/ commissioning tools, the list of Construction personnel necessary to support the commissioning activities, the material requisitions / work requisitions for pre-comm / commissioning mediums like nitrogen or others, special services like chemical cleaning/oil flushing or special activities like leak tests etc.
- Schedule, together with the Planner and the Project Engineer, commissioning activities, including mobilization of Commissioning Team and (if required) of Vendors;
- Collaborate with the Construction Manager on site for System Installation and Commissioning execution;
- Interface with the Client for test procedures approval, participation during execution and Certificates Acceptance;
- Take care of Punch List Issuing for each system and solving of outstanding issues
- Assuring the commissioning documentation/certification collection in a final reports to be delivered to the Client, with a copy to HO.
- Coordinate the Provisional Acceptance Test (PAC) of the Plant until the hand over to the Client.
- Prepare the final report that includes observation concerning the project regarding logistical aspects, human resources and techniques related to Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities;
- At least 7 years experience in the same position
- Discipline Background in Electrical & Instrumentation
- Previous Project Experience: Power Plant; Electrical and Instrumentation Changeover
- Fluent knowledge of English language is mandatory
Duration: 9 months